Make changing filter socks a thing of the past!
Includes connecting pipe set for external installation.
Automatic mechanical filter for fresh and saltwater aquariums and garden ponds
The Rollermat removes waste particles from the water. Biological filters/protein skimmers workload is eased and the result is crystal clear water.
- Suitable for fresh and saltwater aquariums from 300 to 3000 litres
- Can be installed in sump or externally (For external installation the following additional items may be required - 40/25/19mm tubing)
- Efficient mechanical filtration by fine filter fleece
- Automatic transport of the fleece.
- Rolls are easy to change
- 12V/ 4W motor - V2 - new high torque motor
- Aquarium roll length 45m
- Roll lasts 3 – 6 months depending on amount of waste.
- The pores of the fleece are so small, that even single cell parasites like Ichtyo can be retained.
- Dimensions: 42 x 45,5 x 23,5 cm
- Required flow: 2500 - 3000 L/h
- Rollermat with 1 x 45m roll of aquarium fleece
- 240VAC - 12VAC Power adapter
- 2 x 40mm 90 deg angles
- 4 x small lengths 40mm PVC pipe
- 2 x 25mm 90 deg angles
- 2 x small lengths 25mm PVC pipe
- 1 x 40 – 25 mm reducer
- 1 x 25 – 20 mm reducer
Water with waste particles passes through the filter fleece and enters into the central drum. From here it flows back into the filter sump. This results in the fleece picking up waste particles – as this happens, the flow through the fleece decreases and the water level outside of the drum rises. When the water level reaches the maximum level, a float switch actuates the fleece drive motor and the dirty fleece roll slowly rotates and a small part of fresh fleece is loaded on the drum. This results in an increased flow through the filter fleece and thus the water level drops. When the level drops sufficiently, the float switch is deactivated and the motor stops. This process repeats automatically.
It will take 3 – 6 months until the complete fleece is used and has to be replaced - this depends on the waste production in the system.